Friday, January 7, 2011

We Need to Talk

I'm leaving tomorrow. For at least the next five months. I'm going to Florida. I know this is sudden, I know I didn't give you any warning.

At least give me a chance to explain?

I'm taking part in the Disney College Program until the middle of May. What?

Yes, I know, I should have told you. But I didn't, and now you have to decide if you're going to act like an adult.

I don't know that I'll be gone the whole time. I may be back. I may even be back more regularly than I have been lately...

That's hardly fair. I'm not saying I'm the best Blogger in the world, as far as reliability, but I hope you know I try my best. I really do.

The point of all this is that, for the next five months, if I'm not around, don't be offended. It's not that I don't love you. It's that I've got other business to take care of, and for a little while, I have to put that business first. I still love you.

Well, I still feel strongly for you.

No comments: